søndag 5. februar 2017

DT Make it Crafty: Mila's Love Heart

 
Hi crafty friends, I'm sharing my Make it Crafty GD card today. I chose a cropped version of Mila's Love Heart from the Sweet Valentine Girls collection. Since we don't really send all that many Valentine's day- cards in Norway  I made it into a love themed birthday card.

Kort 5 front
I colored the Birthday- chipboard with E07- R37 and R24 and left the frame uncolored. I colored the heart lightly with R30 and added Stickles and glossy accent. Papers are by Maja Design and dies by Magnolia and Memory Box, the die for the shape of the card is by We R Memorykeepers.

Kort 5 closeup
Copic colors used: Skin: E000-00-01-02-21, 
Eyes: B99-97-93-91
Hair: E47-44-43-42-40, 
Reds: E07, R37-35-24-22, 
White: W7-3-1-00, R30

  Kort 5 siden

Product list:


Hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a great Sunday! 

Crafty hugs, 
 

1 kommentar:

PJH sa...

I don't remember where it was that I stumbled across your blog but I'm glad that I did. I'm a fan :) I love you coloring technique!!!