mandag 22. juni 2015

DT Paper Nest Dolls: Watermellon Ellie



Hi crafty friends, 
Today I want to share a card featuring one of my favorite images from the June release over at the Paper Nest DollsWatermelon Ellie.

I love the summer feel to this image, and I had lots of fun coloring her beautiful dress and hair!
Papers are Maja Design, from the Life in the Country collection. Dies are by Spellbinders (floral oval), La La Land crafts (heart banner), Magnolia (tag) and Marianne design (rolled roses). I used a Martha Stewart butterflypunch and tickets by Heidi Swapp and flowers by North Star Stamps and Kort og Godt. 

I used my Copics to color Watermelon Ellie. Colors used: 
Skin: E000-21-11-13, R20
Hair: E44-43-41
Reds: R22-24-27-59, W7
"White": W7-3-1-00, Green: G99-94-82, YG67
Background: B60-91, C00

Thanks for stopping by today, 
Wishing you a colorful day! 

Crafty hugs, 

 

2 kommentarer:

Rita sa...

Så flott kort :) Skikkelig sommer dette kortet :) Klem Rita

4Him sa...

Super adorable card! Your coloring is amazing!!