tirsdag 5. august 2014

Diary

Hi peeps, 
I wanted to show you a diary I decorated for a young friend of us. 
She loves purple so purple it is...lol.
I found this beautiful image over at Penny Blossom, I thought it was perfect for this project. 
I kept it pretty clean and simple because it makes it more suited for daily use.

I used papers by Pion Design (flower frames), 
Flowers by Wild Orchid Crafts, Charms by Kreativ Hobby, Pen split by Tim Holtz/Ranger. Dies are Spellbinders – Large oval and Scalloped oval dies, Punch is an older one from stash, The alphabet used is an old one from my pink sqeeze days called Katie.

Stempler: Pennyblossoms –The image is called Time flies when I'm with you. 
Copics used: 
Skin: E25-23-21, R32, 
Hair: E49-57-47-43
Dress: V99-95-93-91
Butterflies: V91 Clock: E37-35-31
Shadow: W5-3-1-00.
I used stickles on some of the details.

The diary was in  Ett Trykk Magazine, june edition. 

Hope you like it, thanks for stopping by! 

Crafty hugs,

Follow on Bloglovin