lørdag 16. august 2014

Christmas Carolers.

Hi peeps, 
hope you are enjoying your weekend! Here's a custom made card I made for the Paper Nest Dolls, it's on their blog today.

 Papers are by Papirdesign, Dies by Marianne Design (branches) and Spellbinders (pointsettia). Pearls by panduro. Sentiment by Magnolia and charms from ebay. 
I stamped the pointasetta using a stencil and white ink. I inked all edges using distress inks- walnut stain. 

Image is called Christmas Carolers.  I used the no-lines technique for my coloring, witch gives the image a softer look. 
Copics used:
Skin: E15-13-11-21-00-000, E93
Hair: E29-25-21
Brown: E47-44-43-41
Red: E07-08-18, R24, T4
Lantern: E35-33-31-30, YR24-21-20, Y11
Grey/Black: W9-7-5-3-1-00
Dotted background: B60, C1, W1

Hope you like it!
Have a wonderful evening!
Thanks for stopping by my blog today.

Crafty hugs,

 
  Follow on Bloglovin

4 kommentarer:

Kjersti sa...

Er du alt i gang med jul… flink du er! Kortet ble flott i herlige julefarger - og så fine de notene er!
God helg!
Klem fra Kjersti:)

Paper Nest Dolls sa...

loveeee this!!!

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. sa...

Fantastic card
lovely couple
hugs Tamara

Rebecca Bradshaw sa...

A beautiful Christmas card! I love how you've used the charms and your colouring looks absolutely incredible.
Rebecca.