søndag 1. september 2013

Papirplaneten- før og nå!- Looking back!

Good morning peeps!

At Papirplaneten we are looking back this month ... 
Here's one of my first ever baby cards, made back in 2007....mwhaaa...

And here's my 2013 version of the same Magnolia stamp: 

Still pink...lol...I used papers from the Maja Design Sofiero collection. A Martha Stewart punch around the page set, and some WOC flowers. The sentiment is stamped on a piece of Magnolia Doohickey tag I just cut it to make it smaller. The lovely heart banner is by La La Land Crafts. The flower swirls are by Kort og Godt. The little wooden bird is by Tim Holtz and the swirls on the image edges is by Stempelglede. I painted some gesso on top to make them a little more discrete. 

I inked up my vintage baby Tilda (I don't remember the name anymore) with distress ink markers. I used tattered rose and vintage photo for the skin, tattered rose and aged mahogany for the cheeks, the dress is painted with velvet rose. The shadows are black sooth.

Here's the whole set I made for an expecting mother who is very dear to me. The shoes are made with my Silhouette! Hope she'll like it (and that she is actually having a girl....lol). I'll fill the box with lots of goodies for her! 

This is my final post for Papirplanetens Magnoliautfordring. Thanks ladies! 


I would like to enter the following challenges:
Tilda's Town:  #68 Anything goes
Wild Orchid Challenge: #84 Pink and Cream

Hope you are enjoying your weekend, friends! Stop by the Papirplaneten Magnoliautfordring if you are up for a challenge! 

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today!
Crafty hugs, 
 
  Follow on Bloglovin

13 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

Looks awesome Elisabeth!!
Jasmina

Christa sa...

OOOO That first card is awesome !! Great to look back .... And the new version I like very much !! Lovely gift. Hugs , Christa.

Karen Elise sa...

Så nydelig babysett! Og veldig gøy å se utviklingen :-) Selv tror jeg dessverre ikke jeg har bilder de første tingene. Hadde vært gøy å ha!

Christina C. sa...

A phenomenal gift set, Elizabeth!!!
Love the look back...thanks for sharing!!!!

Rene sa...

Ooooh Elizabeth! She's gorgeous (well, let's be honest, she's kind of funny looking but what baby isn't? And she's funny looking in a totally adorable way!)! Such a beautiful girlie project! LOVE it! Thank you so much for sharing her with us at Tilda's Town! Good luck!!!
Rene ;D

Dunja Trautmann sa...

Simply AMAZING!!!! dear Elizabeth. I like the 1st Card with that Magnolia Stamp and it's great to see, how it looks today. :)

Much Love, Dunja

Ann Marie Governale sa...

This is just stunning and so special. I love the shoes!!! How beautiful is this project! Can't stop looking... xxx Ann Marie

Susy sa...

Så himla fint kort!

KRAM SUSY

Rita sa...

Wow, dette var utrolig fint! Og så flott utfordring da :) Kanskje jeg også må finne frem et av mine gamle Magnolia stempler og hive meg på utfordirngen :) Klem Rita

Anonym sa...

so cute Elizabeth! Love seeing your old vs. new! Gorgeous coloring! So glad you linked up to Tilda's Town Challenges! Thanks for playing!

Teresa sa...

Oh Wow! Beautiful card and those little shoes are gorgeous Elizabeth, thank you for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Tilda's Town this week.
Teresa x

Magda sa...

Hello Elizabeth,
I really love this project!
Beautiful colors and layout, great idea !
The shoes looks so nice!
Wish you a wonderful weekend,
Magda

Stampin Mindy sa...

Wow gorgeous projects. Lovely coloring.
Thanks for joining us at Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge.

Hugs, Mindy