torsdag 20. desember 2012

A quick gift and some gift boxes

Hi peeps!
Just popping by to say a quick hello tonight. I've been busy getting the last gifts and cards ready, wrapped and delivered. Here's a little gift set I made in no time to get a nicer wrapping around a small gift. I also wanted to show you some small gift boxes I made.



The matchbox is covered in red cardstock, and note-papers from the Forever Santa 6x6 sheet by Inkido. I used a Pion Design image and a spellbinder die.  The swirls on the side of the matchbox are by Stempelglede. Roses are from WOC and the sentiment is from Norsk Stempelblad (småtekster). Same around the candles: a small piece of cardstock and lace around the candles, a spellbinder, a sentimentstamp, the swirls again and roses.  I also added a bells charm.


 Some details:)

Here's the matchbox.



I also made some boxes for gift wrapping. I inked up some mini Magnolias and made the boxes with my score pal.
All the papers are Maja Design, and I used Magnolia Doohickey's snowflakes, tags, and spruce. Some lace pearls and flowers.

All ready to be filled!

Thanks for stopping by,
Wishing you a wonderful December weekend!

Hugs, 

7 kommentarer:

Christina C. sa...

Your gift boxes are absolutely gorgeous, Elizabeth...beautiful work!
Wishing you a blessed Christmas!

Cordine sa...

They are gorgeous!
Hugs
Cordine

Magda sa...

O my ..; Elizabeth you have been very creative!!
Very beautiful boxes !Nice lace !
Gorgeous creations Elizbeth.
Wish you a lovely weekend
Magda

Christa sa...

WOW ! Looks all so great. Hugs , Christa.

Rita sa...

Utrolig flott :) Nydelig pyntet :) Ønsker den egn fin helg og en riktig god jul :) Klem Rita

Unknown sa...

Vilken sot liten tandsticksask och ramen...ja det kan liksom aldrig bli fel nar man anvander den, den ar sa underbar! :-)

De ovriga askarna var jattefina de med!

Kram,
Sandy

Kirsty sa...

Hi Wow I do love your matchbox I just love your style and creativeness !! The gift boxes will be treasured too ! Just wanted to thank you for all your inspiration in 2012 . I would like to wish you and your family a wonderful Christmas and a very Happy New Year ;0) Sending lots of Crafty Festive hugs ;0)