søndag 30. september 2012

Live & Love Craft Sunday Inspiration

Hi everyone,
I hope you are all having a wonderful Sunday Morning! 
Today I'm posting a card I made for the Live & Love Craft Challenge and Inspiration blog. We are showcasing Pion Design papers this week, so here is what I made with papers from the gorgeous Silent Night Collection.

I used the lovely bluetone Guardian Angels 6x6 papers from Pion Designs Silent Night Collection. 

I Used Cheesecloth under the Image and Light blue Jute Ribbon and some lace from my stash. I distressed the edges with Tim Holtz distress ink- vintage photo, and I used my sewing machine around the edges.  I put Tim Holtz crackle paint in the Cheesecloth and on the Prima Snowdrops flowers to create the illusion of snow.




The image is a Magnolia: Winter Nigth background.  I colored it with Distress ink pads. I heat embossed around the edges and on the snowflakes on the image and I used Sickles Glitter glue on the star.




I used one of my favourite for all seasons: the Vintage Pearl Pins by Maya Road, I also used the Crystal Drops and the sweet Santa's Sled Charm from Bildmålarna.



 I hope you have been visiting the LLC blog this week, the DT made such gorgeous creations! If not stop by to have a look. You still have the chance to make some great buys in the LLC Store because Sandy has a sale going on this weekend!

***
I would like to enter my card into the Official Magnolia Inspiration Challenge #57: Sketch, Embossing and no character stamps. 

Have a wonderful day!
Hugs, 

5 kommentarer:

Susi sa...

Simply beautiful. Love the soft colours you used. I'm looking forward to christmas =)
Hugs
Susi

Anonym sa...

absolument superbe !

Christina C. sa...

Such a magnificent creation, Elizabeth! Love this beautiful scene card with just the right accents. Truly majestic!

Pearl Rigonan sa...

amazing creation! Thanks for joining us at TOMIC :)

Janny sa...

What a beautiful card, thank you for joining us at TOMIC, hugs Janny