torsdag 5. april 2012

Springtime II

I tried out a new projekt this week, I made a watering can using  a template i found in an old Magnolia Ink magazine- i changed the size though. I was also very much inspired by the following challenges:

#Magnolialicious challengeblog with a photochallenge. You can view the photo here.
#Just Magnolia and Hanglar & Stanglar challengeblog #150 theme this week is" springtime".
#Copicmarker Norge, with the challenge #14 "lengter mot vår" wich translates to something like: "longing for spring".

I used papers from Maja Design, flowers, peals, QK dies, ribbon.
An old Magnolia stamp- colored with my copics.
I used the following copics: Skin: E00-11-13, Hair: E50-53-35-57, Shirt: G82-21-00, 0 Pants: B91-93,0, Boots: C1-3, watering can: RV 93-91-V000


Sorry for the bad pics:)
Thanks for stopping by.

    Hugs,

7 kommentarer:

Norma sa...

Elizabeth, this is fabulous! I remember seeing the watering can in the magazine, but haven't tried it. I shall go looking for the template now...LOL. You did a terrific job on this project. Beautiful colouring of this adorable Tilda. Love the distressing and the flowers. Love it!
Thanks for coming over to play with us at the Magnolia-licious Challenge.
Hugs,
Norma

Dawn sa...

This is gorgeous! I love the beautiful papers and Tilda looks amazing. Beautifully embellished.

Hugs, Dawn

Iulia sa...

Hi Elizabeth! OMG, this watering can is just sooo beautiful! Love the colors and your coloring of this lovely Tilda! Great job!
Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Just Magnolia this week!
Hugs, Iulia- new follower:)

Liz's creative corner sa...

Wow this is fantastic, awesome design and beautiful colouring, hugs Liz xx

ps yes I'm Elizabeth too but I never use my full name lol xx

Jill sa...

Helt utrolig flott Elisabeth!
Elsker fargevalget og den flotte fargeleggingen du har gjort :)
Vakkert!
Tusen takk for at du deltar hos CMN denne gangen og lykke til
Klem fra Jill

Gunn (Merete) sa...

Hei
For ett fantasisk flott prosjekt du har laget her. Denne var utrolig stilig, og herlige farger.
Tusen takk for at du deltar hos CMN og lykke til.

Gunn (Merete) sa...

Hei
For ett fantasisk flott prosjekt du har laget her. Denne var utrolig stilig, og herlige farger.
Tusen takk for at du deltar hos CMN og lykke til.